Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://nikifilini.com/.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal data processing
An individual, filling out the form on the website nikifilini.com, as well as on other sites of NIKI.FILINI LLC, undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Consent). Accepting the Consent is filling out the form on the website.
Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, an individual gives his consent to LLC “NIKI.FILINI”, which owns the site nikifilini.com and other sites and which is located at Moscow, st. Bolshaya Semenovskaya, 49, for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position held; user data (information about location; type and version of OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or for which advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages opens and to which the user presses the buttons; ip-address.
- The following personal data is publicly available: personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: storage, use, deletion.
- The following third parties process the provided personal data on behalf of NIKI.FILINI LLC: there are none.
- Personal data is processed prior to the liquidation of the organization. Also, the processing of personal data can be stopped at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
- The consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to NIKIFILINI LLC or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes his consent to the processing of personal data, LLC NIKIFILINI has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.